This half day workshop is for financial advisers who want to use social media as a strategy to grow their business. We look at how to engage online to maximise your impact and exposure. The workshop considers the practicalities of managing your social media activity and how best to manage, engage and utilise it on an ongoing basis. The workshop costs £150 including VAT.
The workshop covers:
- What platforms exist, how do they vary and which should you use?
- Content creation – where to find interesting content and how to write it?
- How evergreen content can underpin your content strategy
- Posting and scheduling content
- How to engage and build your network on the different platforms
- Making it happen – practical tips to get the best results from your social media activity
Hannah Price manages a number of social media accounts for financial advisory firms and has set up and run a mortgage specific campaign for H&R Building Society.
Event time and Dates:
9.30 to 12.30pm Thursday 6th June 2019 – book here
9.30 to 12.30pm Thursday 4th July 2019 – book here
Organiser: Wealth Design Marketing
Venue: Wealth Design Office, Cannock, Virage Point, Green Lane, Cannock, WS11 0NH