This workshop will give participants the tools to approach sales presentations differently and as a result develop better rapport with those they are presenting to leading to more successful outcomes. This session looks at how the preparation stage can completely differentiate you and lead to a really engaging and dynamic pitch.
- The workshop will cover:
- Walk your audience’s journey – identifying objectives and creating audience-centric contents
- Using creativity to create impact and how to use storytelling to develop rapport – We’ll look at different presentation styles and how to adapt your style to work with the audience
- Owning the room – a simple technique to feel your best when presenting
- Takeaways – as a result of your presentation how should your audience feel and what should they do next?
- Preparing for the outcome you want
Event time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm Friday, 15 February 2019
Organiser: Career Development Week
Venue: Student Union Boardroom, Ambika Paul (MD) Building, Wolverhampton City Campus